Objective of terms and conditions
It is important for you and us to understand clearly that you are responsible for your roles and responsibilities in the Glocal Teen Hero. This document sets out which responsibilities lies where. You accept the responsibility to bear well-being throughout and after the Glocal Teen Hero.
‘Glocal’s 20 under 20’ means the person who has been recognized and certified of the title for their contribution and impacts in the society. ‘GTH committee’ means the party responsible for organizing the Glocal Teen Hero. The contract means an agreement between the Glocal’s 20 under 20 and the GTH Committee. These terms and conditions shall form a part of the Contract.
Recognition as Glocal’s 20 under 20
- The GTH Committee at its sole discretion agrees to you in entitling Glocal’s 20 under 20 through a review of documents submitted and personal interview.
- The Felicitation of Glocal’s 20 under 20 shall be done during the Glocal Teen Hero Award Gala.
- It is important for each of the Glocal’s 20 under 20 to attend the Glocal International Teen Conference and Award gala and take up their roles and responsibilities in the days to come.
Amendments and Cancellation by GTH Committee
The GTH Committee may cancel the application of the Participant if,
- He/she is not a teenager.
- He/ She is not a Indian citizen.
- Any forged information/ documents have been submitted.
- If the applicant is unresponsive, inactive or is not in line with the objectives of Glocal Teen Hero throughout or after the program.
- In any case, the applicant is not liable to apply or participate due to the status of their legality.
Payment and Costs
Glocal Teen Hero is FUNDED. The applicants will not have to bear any costs relating to registration and others. Upon selection for 20under20, the applicants will be funded on travel, stay and meals only.
- We do not accept liability for any damages or losses, personal injury or death caused by negligence or any unforeseen/ unfortunate circumstances or accidents.
- All Glocal’s 20 under 20 are required to abide by the guidelines and consent letter provided by them to the GTH Committee.
- Glocal’s 20 under 20 may be contacted to provide additional information and have their information verified.
- GTH Committee reserves the right to request and require additional information from applicant in order to have their participation considered.
- All the Glocal’s 20 under 20, ipso facto become GTH Alumni and they consent to put their efforts in making GTH Alumni active and going.
- This contract shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- The applicant consents GTH Committee and its official partners to make film, video, photographic and sound recording for advertising and marketing purpose in the context of the production.
- If any applicant is found to have carrying/carried out activities that brings disrepute to Glocal Teen Hero, GTH committee, may, anytime take actions against him/her.
- All the applicants who are through to the next round, accept their role and recognition as Glocal Teen Hero Finalists.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or updated by GTH Committee from time to time.